Optima enhances human security by mitigating explosive threats in conflict-affected locations. Our client list includes international organisations, national governments, non-governmental organisations and private companies. We use our expertise and experience to help those trying to protect their communities and organisations from the growing range of explosive threats.
Search, technical surveys, clearance, mentoring and quality assurance | Optima Operations
- Ensuring that deployed people, organisations and civilians in ‘at risk’ areas have the necessary knowledge and capabilities to remain safe.
- Clearing and making locations safe from improvised Explosive Devices and explosive hazards.
- Enabling reconstruction to occur through survey and clearance activity.
Transferring knowledge and experience at all levels | Optima Training
- Providing threat awareness, training Search personnel, first responders, IED Disposal (IEDD), Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) and forensic exploitation teams to find, clear, manage, control and where appropriate, exploit IED incidents.
- Giving people and organisations the capabilities and the confidence to effectively and efficiently mitigate threats.
- Helping agencies and organisations to interact, operate effectively and coherently in often complex and chaotic situations.
Technical, organisational and strategic consulting | Optima Advisory
- Advising the most appropriate processes, organisational structures and equipment necessary to mitigate the threat from explosives and explosive devices.
- Embedding subject matter expertise to assess, advise, co-ordinate and review.
- Supporting design, planning and conducting the trials necessary to produce effective mitigation capabilities.